Registration for Elizabeth Ballantyne School. It is important to register as soon as possible to reserve your place at our school. Please sign up on the following website to book an appointment to register your child. You may also call the school to reserve an appointment to register.
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
Important COVID-19 related information for our parents/guardians
- For more information on COVID-19 FAQ's please visit EMSB website
- Instructions for People Who Have Been in Contact with a Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- Tool for the Family - Testing and Preventive isolation
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?
- To all parents: For a pleasant spring break and safe return to school
February has come and gone... The days are longer, the snowfalls are lighter,, and spring is around the corner! February was a short month, but students and staff members took part in many wonderful and memorable activities. March Break is around the corner and enjoy this well deserved break!
Check it out our EMSB COVID-19 Updates section! Where you will find information regarding the latest Ministry of Education directives and Public Health guidelines, as well as answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from parents and students.